Monday, May 21, 2007

Spanish-reading those stories and answering questions.


When we read stories in Spanish, which were forced to listen to, I get bored. really easily. But, always, in the back of my mind, I try to convince myself that they are worth something, anything. I think these stories help everybody in the class practice reading along. The teachers in college aren't going to force us to listen. If we do, we do. If we don't, then too bad. This will help me with self responsibility. I learned I have to be able to do things by myself without constant reminders. The questions that I answer are also taken as a grade, so it gets me an easy grade, or at least it should. I think the biggest lesson this taught me was that school is all on me. The teachers aren't responsible for me, and neither are my parents.

No comments: